Services on site for an enjoyable stay
Restaurant and ice-cream parlour
Our traditional restaurant is open from mid-April to the end of September, from 10am to 11pm. Besides the regional dishes (Aïoli from the Provence, stuffed vegetables from Marseille, salads, pizzas…), our chef also makes great day menus to eat in or take away. Important sports events are broadcasted on a giant screen of the restaurant.
The restaurant is closed on Wednesdays. Open every day in July and August.
The bar and ice-cream parlour welcomes you from mid-April to the end of September, from 10am to 11pm. In July and August you can order breakfast from 8am. The lovely terrace allows you to breathe the fresh air of the Verdon.
Facilities and services on site
On site, you’ll find a great number of facilities and services, to make your stay as comfortable as possible: grocery shop for all basic products, bread and pastries, a library… all is available to offer you an excellent stay.
- - Wi-Fi available on all plots, with free access around the reception
- - Bread and pastries available from 8.10am
- - Basic groceries
- - Sale of tokens for washing machine and tumble dryer
- - Library
- - Tourist information points
- - Sending and receiving mail
- - Hire of sheets 15€ and towels 7€
- - Hire of baby cot, high chair (1.5€ each / night)
- - Hire of fridge (awning compulsory)
- - Caravan storage